It’s summer once again! Are you ready to show some skin? It’s great if your skin is ready for some summer action, but in case you feel that it doesn’t look as nice as you’d like, here are some summer skin care tips that can help brighten your complexion and bring out the best in you!
Brighten Your Complexion with These 5 Simple Skin Care Tips
- Keep yourself hydrated. Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated while eliminating toxins from your body.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen. Yes, you want to get a tan but please don’t forget to use a broad spectrum sunscreen to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun, even if it’s cloudy outside. Without ample protection, your risk of premature skin aging, sunburn and irritation increases considerably. Worse, too much sun exposure may also increase your risk of skin cancer.
- Regular exfoliation is the key to maintaining a healthy and radiant looking skin. Make it a part of your skin care regimen, no matter what the season. With gentle exfoliation, you can remove all those dead cells that make your skin look dull, rough and old, and reveal the new skin underneath.
- Protect your skin from the inside. Did you know that eating the right kinds of foods can help you get a brighter complexion? Get into the habit of eating cooked tomatoes. They contain significant amounts of lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that fights the harmful effects of the sun.
- Put your best face forward. Use a high quality face mask such as the Ultimate Moroccan Argan Oil Brightening Face Mask to boost your complexion and let the world see you in a better light. It has a unique formulation that binds tightly to your facial contours to allow for a more efficient transfer of skin care ingredients. In one 20-minute application, your skin will instantly feel soft, supple and intensely hydrated. Who wouldn’t want that?
You deserve to look your best, not only this summer but all throughout the year so visit our website (http://www.ultimatearganoil.com/) or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to learn more about how argan oil can help you maintain great looking skin and hair!