Ultimate Argan Oil for Your Post Hospital Haircare
Hair loss is absolutely normal. In fact, an average person is expected to lose about 50 to 100 strands on a daily basis. However, it may be a totally different story when someone is dealing with a chronic illness, is pregnant or has just given birth, or underwent serious physical trauma (e.g. major surgery). In such cases, the risk of experiencing excessive hair loss can be quite high. Is there something you can do about it? Well, yes – and it all starts with adding The Ultimate Argan Oil products to your post-hospital hair care routine.
What Causes Post-Hospital Hair Loss?
There are several factors that may trigger post-hospital hair loss. Here are some of them:
- Physical or emotional stress
- Significant weight loss within a short period of time
- Decreased estrogen levels (e.g. after pregnancy and during menopause)
- Certain medications (e.g. vitamin A, anticoagulants or blood thinners, gout medications, beta blockers, ACE inhibitors, male and female hormones, anti-depressants and anticonvulsants)
How Can The Ultimate Argan Oil Hair Care Help?
Argan oil is perfect for people who are suffering from excessive hair loss caused by physiological changes brought about by chronic disease (e.g. cancer, thyroid disease, rheumatism) or severe illness (e.g. high fever), pregnancy or childbirth, certain prescription medications, and major surgery. Here’s why.
- It contains essential nutrients to nourish your hair. Argan oil is a rich source of antioxidants (e.g. vitamin E and carotenes), essential fatty acids and natural moisturizers that can help encourage hair growth, strengthen your strands and repair damage.
- It keeps your scalp healthy. Some people who just got out of the hospital cannot shampoo their hair as often as they want so they will need a product that can nourish and moisturize their scalp as well. As you probably know, shampoos and conditioners containing harsh ingredients (e.g. sulfates, PEG, fragrance, parabens, alcohol, and formaldehyde) can irritate your scalp, cause dryness and make you prone to dandruff. While the condition is not serious, dandruff can cause temporary hair loss and/or aggravate your existing condition.
- It is 100% safe. Some people are advised to stay away from hair care products containing harsh ingredients. Studies indicate that sulfates and parabens may contain certain hormone-disrupting agents while glycol may interfere with normal human development. Worse, there is compelling evidence that these compounds carry dioxane, a cancer-causing agent.
Post-Hospital Hair Care Tips
Eat right. Healthy hair starts from the inside so be mindful of what you’re eating. Hey, your mom was right all along so eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies and increase your intake of the following nutrients:
- Protein is an essential component of your hair so eat enough amounts of lean meat, fish, eggs, dairy products and nuts to help your hair grow stronger.
- Eating iron-rich foods such as red meat, chicken, fish, lentils and beans, nuts and seeds, grains and dried fruits can help prevent hair loss.
- Vitamin C. Foods rich in vitamin C (e.g. strawberries, pineapples, mango, Brussels sprouts, bell pepper, broccoli, etc.) can help strengthen your hair shafts by enhancing your body’s ability to absorb iron and produce collagen.
- Omega-3 fatty acids. This nutrient can help keep your hair hydrated so include foods rich in omega-3 (e.g. salmon, trout, sardines, avocado, walnuts, flaxseeds, chia seeds) into your diet.
- Zinc and selenium. Insufficient intake of these nutrients can increase the risk of hair loss so don’t forget to add fortified whole grains, beef, eggs and oysters into your daily diet.
- Biotin plays an essential role in keeping your hair strong and flexible. If you want to increase your biotin intake, your diet should include enough amounts of whole grains, liver, eggs, cauliflower, spinach, sweet potato, almonds, and mushrooms.
Take high-quality supplements. Encourage hair growth and strengthen hair by supplementing your diet with high-quality hair vitamins. Studies show that women who took omega-3 supplements for 6 months demonstrated increased hair growth and hair density compared to those who did not. Studies also show that vitamin C supplementation helps reverse hair loss by preventing free radical damage and protecting the hair against environmental damage while biotin supplementation helps repair hair damage caused by over-shampooing, blow-drying and ironing and excessive exposure to the sun.
Be gentle with your hair. Improper hair care can do more harm than good. Since your hair may be weakened by all the stress, physical trauma, medications and hormonal changes you endured while dealing with your illness, it will surely need some TLC to nourish it back to life. How do you do it? Here are some tips that you may want to consider.
- Avoid frequent washings. You don’t have to wash your hair every day. In fact, washing it every other day will be enough to keep it clean. For best results, be gentle when washing your hair and use products that are 100% sulfate- and paraben-free. For best results, use The Ultimate Argan Oil hydrating shampoo. It’s rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants (vitamin E and carotene) and natural moisturizers to help restore your hair’s health.
- Apply a high-quality conditioner. Prevent further hair loss by applying a high-quality conditioner after washing your hair.
- Dry hair properly. Don’t rub your hair vigorously with a towel and avoid using a blow dryer when drying your hair. If you need to use the blow dryer, use the lowest possible setting. You can get better results if you air dry your hair.
- Avoid frequent combing or brushing. You don’t need to brush your hair 100 strokes a day to make it look good.
- Avoid chemical treatments. This is not the time to use color, perms or relaxants so avoid them if you can.
Try scalp massage. A scalp massage works wonders in reversing hair loss. It increases blood flow to the scalp, encourage nutrient absorption, strengthen hair roots and stimulate hair growth.
Drink up! Drinking enough water can hydrate and nourish your hair, reverse damage and encourage hair regrowth.
Ultimate Argan Oil: Your Best Defense against Post Hospital Hair Loss
When it comes to preventing hair loss and keeping hair in great shape, nothing beats The Ultimate Moroccan Argan Oil products. We have everything you need to keep your hair where it belongs while keeping it soft, shiny and more manageable.
We offer a live customer service from 9 AM to 5 PM CST so if you have any questions, just dial 888-377-9187 or use the Contact Form on our website. You may also connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
One thought on “Ultimate Argan Oil for Your Post Hospital Haircare”
Wow! Thanks for this amazingly informative and helpful post. I really appreciate it. My sister is on her post-hospital condition. I believe those tips up there helps us to take proper care for her. I love my sister a lot. So I have to make sure she is 100% comfortable for everything in this period. Thanks for sharing this informative post with us.